Work and all its glory
Well... I started working a new job at Wageworks last Friday. My job at wageworks is a co-processing FSA's (flexible spending accounts) for about 90 companies over the coarse of the week. Friday I was trained on what I needed to do, nothing hard about the job it just takes some time to get used to. Monday and Tuesday, no computer is setup for me so I just continued to train with another guy who has the same job, I have the hang of it and im ready to rock and roll. Wednesday, I get in and my computer is setup but I can't do anything on it so... I have been surfing the web all morning and getting paid to do so. I just thought this was a great laugh (stupid IT and not being able to set me up to go) and I wanted to share.
Jake G.
Jake G.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home