Friday, April 07, 2006

Take me to the river and flush my roll!

The title of this blog is a little decieving because I didn't flush my bankroll but I very well could have. After last nights turn and river nightmare playing online poker I would have to say that it fits for me. Everytime I put my chips in the middle I was almost sure I had the best hand only to get killed on a two outer for a flush or a straight or a terrible two pair that they shouldn't have been playing in the first place. Lets just say that it was a bad beat nightmare and if I didnt quit while I did I would have gone broke for sure. I lost my cool a couple of times and made a few bad plays trying to steal big pots with little to no draws but live and learn, in hind site I think that the sucess of the past few nights went to my head a little and I was not in the right frame of mind to be playing online... this is something that I have to work on. I will keep you guys posted with my poker games as they come up, I have been reading other poker blogs to get an idea of what to look for and I think I'm getting it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home