Rally Back!
Well, this week has been a rough one online, but im on the up and up, after getting killed in my normal 4/4 game by lose callers and turn river chases I decided to switch it up a bit and build the bankroll oldschool style at the .25/.25 no limit game. I sat in a five handed game ( I like to play pots and get some action going in the middle)and play a tight aggressive stratigy, and it payed off. After about an hour of play I was sitting on 100 dollars and controlling the table putting people off hands and only showing about 5% of the pots I was involved in... okay so things are coming back so its time to rally right? Correct, after that I jumped up to a 1/1 limit table and found a QJo on the button, I make it 5 to keep the bad hands out and get two callers and flop two pair with a blank on the board, I keep the betting going and have both players in till the end of the hand and rake in 75 dollars!!!! LETS GO. After some more tight play I bring the bankroll for the night to 200 even as the game is getting soft and switch up to a 2/2 no limit game (again 5 handed) First hand on the button im dealt As10s and make it 6 to go. I get two callers and im in positon. The flop comes 10c8h5d so I've made top pair top kicker and with about 18 dollars in the middle, I make a pot sized bet and get a call from both. The turn comes 2h at this point I'm figuring no help so I put in 25 to go. The player to my left folds and the other player comes over the top for 50 more. I put him on 10J and call he flips over 10 9 and I take it down putting my stack to right around 330 after the first hand. After that I played tight and took down a few more pots and cashed out the day at 359.00. Im going to go back to the 1/1 no limit tables and play tight and bring the bankroll back up before I shoot for the higher limits but im getting my confidence back. If you play poker you will understand when I say that if you think your the loser at the table 95% of the time you will be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home